Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall is just around the corner!

Teton Cocoa is gearing up for another wonderful Fall and Holiday Season. We are happy to announce that after a move, our business is now fully licensed in the State of Utah. We are also licensed to sell on the Internet, which a lot of food sellers are not! We are always looking for ways to let our customers know that we keep our standards high!

We hope everyone has had a wonderful Summer. I feel like this Summer flew by. We had a great time visiting family and spending time with our four very active and energetic children! School is now back in session and I feel like I can have some time to breath again. During the summer I let this blog go but I will be working hard to keep it current. We will always have updates on our Cocoa shop but we hope to also give out some great information. As many of you know, I am a mom of four and I LOVE to cook and bake. I am always looking for great recipes and easy ways to keep my life running smoothly! Check back often for some of my most requested recipes.

1 comment:

LittleSnowflakes said...

A great reason to buy from Team EEAT members! :-) So glad you guys are back up and running strong.