Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coconut Dreams

If you know a lot about me it won't be a surprise that I have a huge sweet tooth. I have chocolate every day!! I am not ashamed, chocolate is a girls best friend. If you have never made these then now is the time!! My Coconut Dreams are absolutely heavenly and I am sharing my recipe with you. I hope you enjoy!

1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnut
1 cup peanut butter morsels
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk

First combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining ingredients of mix over crumb mixture. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into bars.

No comments: